Florida Premises Liability Questions
Premises liability cases can take many forms, which can trigger many important but confusing Florida premises liability questions from injured people and their families. At King Law Firm in Ocala, Florida, we devote significant time and resources to representing people who have been hurt because of the negligence of others.
PLEASE TALK TO US
If you or a loved one was hurt, our attorneys can help you understand your rights and options regarding premises liability. Here are Florida premises liability questions you may have:
- Am I automatically entitled to compensation because I fell down on someone else’s property?
- If I slipped on a wet or slippery surface, will I need to go to court?
- How do I know if I have a valid claim against a property owner?
- Who is responsible for paying my medical bills?
- If I was hurt in a store, restaurant or shopping center, is it wise to talk to the store manager or risk manager?
- Why is it so important to report the accident as soon as possible? Is there a statute of limitations on injuries?
- What will happen if I don’t go to the doctor or emergency room to get treatment for my injuries?
- Is it true that I shouldn’t trust insurance companies? Why or why not?
- Do you handle cases involving injuries at amusement parks and water parks?
- Should I use my phone to take pictures of the accident scene or my injuries?
- Should I sue the person whose dog bit me or my child?
In general, an injured person must prove property owner negligence to receive compensation. It is important to have an accurate accident report on file and to get proper medical attention as soon as possible.
CONTACT THE ATTORNEYS AT KING LAW FIRM | FREE CONSULTATION
This is an oveview of common Florida premises liability questions. This page is not intended to provide legal advice. Talk to an experienced lawyer if you are uncertain about your legal rights in an accident case.