Ocala Assault Injury Lawyer
Being battered is a terrible experience. You may have physical and/or emotional injuries that can take years to deal with. The trauma from a battery can lead to anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or other problems, but with the right help, including help from an Ocala assault injury lawyer, it can be overcome.
Florida law says that property owners have a legal responsibility to keep their premises safe. When their failure to uphold this responsibility leads to injuries, these property owners can and should be held accountable for their negligence.
TALK TO AN EXPERIENCED OCALA ASSAULT INJURY LAWYER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
If you or a loved one was battered on someone else’s property, you may have important legal questions that should be answered by a lawyer, not a website or a well-intentioned friend. King Law Firm can answer your questions about inadequate security, batteries, and lawsuits:
- What about municipalities (like cities and counties) and public entities?
- My child was physically assaulted at school or on school grounds — what can I do?
- Have you handled cases involving people who were battered at a party or public event?
- I was attacked by a violent person at a bar or club. Can I sue that establishment?
- What if a family member was sexually assaulted or raped?
- Who is responsible for a battery at a hotel or motel?
- How much does your firm know about law enforcement and public safety?
Every case is different. Our Ocala assault injury lawyer can help you if your case involves battery injuries.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Contact King Law Firm to schedule a free consultation regarding your important legal matter. We are a local firm based in Ocala.