Ocala Child Injury Lawyers
If you are a parent, you know that there is nothing more difficult than seeing your child suffer. Particularly if your son or daughter was hurt in circumstances caused by someone else’s negligent action or inaction, you may be frustrated about what happened and looking for legal answers.
King Law Firm provides guidance to Florida families whose children have been hurt. Our Ocala child injury lawyers understand the anger and pain parents face. We can help you explore your options for compensation and resolution of your personal injury case if it involves:
- Playground accidents or injuries in school
- Swimming accidents or other recreational injuries
- Injuries at amusement parks or water parks
- A serious car accident that injured your child
- Negligent supervision or general negligence claims
- Inadequate safety measures at day care centers or preschools
- Dog bites or other animal attacks
WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW
When it comes to personal injury cases involving kids, many parents need help projecting into the future and planning their next steps. Our Ocala child injury lawyers can answer questions like:
- How long will it take to resolve my personal injury case?
- How much compensation can I expect to receive?
- Is it true that specific injuries are worth certain amounts of money?
- What will happen if my case goes to trial?
- Who will pay our hospital bills?
- Who is responsible for the income my family loses when I miss work?
- What happens when I run out of the $10,000 in personal injury protection (PIP) funds?
Every injury case is different. Get the personalized answers you need and deserve.
WE CAN HELP | CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Contact King Law Firm for a free consultation from our Ocala child injury lawyers. We are a local firm based in Ocala, Florida.